Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (written as ‘PrivateInternetAccess’ on their website) is an online proxy service provider operated by London Trust Media, Inc., and has more than 323 servers in 9 countries (USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, France, Germany and Romania). Its highly efficient and safe services had enlisted it among the best VPN services of the world, and have earned it the ‘pcmag.com’ Editors’ Choice Award. With dedicated VPN accounts, every single user of this service is highly benefited, and is reported to renew their subscriptions with every passing year.
The vast array of services provided by Private Internet Access is as follows.
· The service has dedicated VPN service to all their customers, irrespective of their location, purpose and identity.
· Their service comes with technologies such as PPTP, OpenVPN and IPSEC/L2TP.
· No VPN traffic log is saved to their database which gives the users fullest safety.
· SOCKSS proxy service is also included in their VPN account program.
· Instant activation on the system with no need of installation.
· Their professional support stuff and 24/7 customer help and chat aids the customers up to a great level.
· 128-bit encryption allows the users to hide their identity and enjoy secured surfing.
· Integrated firewall gives users the authority to control the visibility of their data.
· Hides the IP of the users effectively, whilst ensuring safety to the fullest.
· Gives its users the advantage of browsing anonymously.
· This VPN service also provides layers of protection while surfing in a public Wi-Fi zone.
· Guarantee of the best internet security on the net for those who use their VPN accounts.
· Private Internet Access makes sure that none of their users has to face uncensored access to their private data and can perform a completely cloaked surfing.
· Because of its high-quality safety, data theft is easily prevented.
· Using Private Internet Access does not only alter the IP of the user, but also hides their location quite well.
· Using this service enables the users to unblock websites to which access is restricted temporarily or permanently due to geo restriction.
· Compatible with almost all platforms. Windows, Linux, Android and iOS are just a few to name.
· Provides maximum security against hacking tool such as ‘Faceniff’ and ‘Fresheep’ that hack the Facebook and Twitter of any user who might be surfing using a public Wi-Fi zone.
· Upload speed doubles while using the service.
Despite their unmatched services and features, this VPN service comes with certain drawbacks.
· There are no feedbacks on how to run troubleshoot in case of any newly-occurred problems, which can cause a temporary crisis to the users.
· Often, the VPN accounts fail to connect to the browser, preventing users from instant access.
· There is no free trial period for the product. You have to pay a certain fee for subscription.
Private Internet Access accepts all sort of online payment in exchange of their VPN service. They have the following three plans for their users.
· VPN Monthly: $6.95/month with all features included.
· VPN 6 Months: $35.95/6 months, with all features included.
· VPN Yearly: $39.95/year, with all features included; the best plan for VPN accounts.
Because of their supreme customer service and safety in browsing, the negative aspects of this service provider can easily be ignored, and can be relied upon for enjoying the best experience of internet surfing.
|VPN IP Types|
|Shared IP Dynamic||Yes|
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Mac OS X||Yes|
|1 Month||$ 6.45 - Yes|
|1 Year||$ 38.95 - Yes|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: